Subscription not updated on eCheck clearing

14 years 8 months ago #104419 by Talal
I seems to be the bearer of bads news every time i post a topic, but hopefully i'm wrong....

- On 20090707 User paid using paypal echeck. CBSubs didn't do anything to the corresponding subscription: IPN saying pending web_accept=pending, reason=eCheck --> normal behavior so far.

- On 20990710 eCheck clears, CBsubs receives IPN message saying web_accept=completed but the corresponding subscription is not updated.

I checked around and couldn't find any error messages (btw the SQL Integration events are not fired either which I guess is normal when the subscription is not updated....).

1) Is it a bug ?

2) What's the best course of action to manually update the corresponding subscription keeping the links to the basket, payment, etc... (i guess updating the status in CB Paid Subscriptions->Edit Subscription from 'Registered Unpaid' to 'Active')?

Thank You
Talal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #104421 by beat
1) checking. Coincidently found one with paymentreviews.

2) best way is to checkbox-tick-select the basket in backend basket view then click PAY icon. Ignore warning, put right date and the txn_id from paypal, then save "manual payment". That will trigger the subscriptions triggers and mark it paid.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 8 months ago #104429 by Talal
Hi Beat,

thanks for looking into that.

For 2) the backend won't display the bottom fields "Payment details of payment to register". The warning says "WARNING: This basket is not pending for payment. You can't pay it here. Click Back or Close."

The payment_status for this basket is "Completed" since the IPN event was properly processed by CBSubs. Shall I change it to "Pending" and do as you suggested ?

14 years 8 months ago #104431 by beat
Talal wrote:

Hi Beat,

thanks for looking into that.

For 2) the backend won't display the bottom fields "Payment details of payment to register". The warning says "WARNING: This basket is not pending for payment. You can't pay it here. Click Back or Close."

The payment_status for this basket is "Completed" since the IPN event was properly processed by CBSubs. Shall I change it to "Pending" and do as you suggested ?

oops, my wrong, sorry.

Go to user's profile and just checkbox the "Pay now" of all subscriptions which show unpaid but got paid and save user. That will fire the subscriptions integration events.

Editing subscriptions in subscriptions view won't.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 8 months ago #104437 by Talal
This time the subscription was correctly updated in CBSubs but the SQL integration didn't fire....

I updated our internal system manually, but you might want to check that too.

Hopefully the fixes will make it into the next release.

Thanks for the help.
Talal.

14 years 8 months ago #104450 by Talal
oups...my mistake this time!

For this user there were 2 plans (one parent to the other) and we don't have any SQL integration for the parent hence why nothing fired the first time.

When I finally woke up and did the 'Pay Now' a second time from the user's profile, all fired ok.

So the SQL Integration fires correctly when saving from the user's profile.

Let's hope the eCheck issue is also a red herring...

Talal.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn