Registration Error

14 years 2 months ago #122231 by ashleygonzalez
Replied by ashleygonzalez on topic Re:Registration Error
It's happening in every browser (FF, IE, Chrome). I even tried from a few different machines and had the same response.

At the registration page: www.cdworldmag.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers
I fill out the form. Just the basics are up. Click on register, the page refreshes with the pop up that says "Please enter an address." The refreshed page is: www.cdworldmag.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler.

In the admin section, when you edit a user, the same thing happens. The page refreshes with the same pop up.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122234 by ashleygonzalez
I backed down to v1.2 and still have the same issue.

14 years 2 months ago #122239 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Error
ashleygonzalez wrote:

I backed down to v1.2 and still have the same issue.

Sense it's happening AFTER registration then you have a CB Plugin that is doing this. Examine your plugins and see what is causing this. Disable them 1 by 1 until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #122246 by ashleygonzalez
On a whim, I decided to go a head and start the next website for my company. I did a fresh install of Joomla and then my very first install component was CB. It works!

However, this does not solve my issue for my current website. I disabled every plugin, one by one, until I just had three plugins left: Default Language English, Default template, CB Core. I'm still getting the error.

Could it be a regular plugin causing this issue or possible even my template?

14 years 2 months ago #122297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Error
Don't know, you should've tried default Joomla template as per instructions in help us help you of my signature. If a fresh install works then it is something on your site causing this, as this also confirms a non-CB issue. You will need to investigate and resolve the conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn