Fatal error with SEO/SEF URLs enabled

14 years 2 months ago #122651 by paulg11306
Fatal error with SEO/SEF URLs enabled was created by paulg11306
I am using CB 1.2.1 on Joomla 1.5.15. When I select the option for SEF friendly URLs in the SEO box in Global Configuration I get the following error message when calling up my site (nwabp.org):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function comprofilerBuildRoute() in /home/nwabp/public_html/includes/router.php on line 311

Line 311 in router.php looks like this:

$parts = $function($query);

I can't find anything on this forum or the Joomla forums that helps.

Any thoughts?

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122653 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fatal error with SEO/SEF URLs enabled
We would love to be able to help you, but we are still lacking precise information of problem, your basic installation information, as well reply to our checklist of common external issues, both located in our signature link below "Help us helping you", to be able to help you. This forum provides free support for you, but in return we expect you to have gone through our checklist and to provide a precise description of the issue as well information needed to be able to help you. We would also wish to remind you of our README.txt file included in package, of our free installation guide and our reference manual as well which is subject to a reasonable yearly subscription.

Please check through the content of "Help us helping you", and provide reply to each question asked. Thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn