Registration Users

14 years 3 months ago #122919 by Bobbie
Registration Users was created by Bobbie
Question:
If I want to adopt a user I would like to see al data the user submitted on the registration form, not only his name and email address, but all the all required data.
Is this possible ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #122920 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Registration Users
You should be able to see everything but the password from the back end, but I'm not sure this is what you mean.
:unsure:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #122987 by Bobbie
Replied by Bobbie on topic Re:Registration Users
Hi Rapunzl,

I meant : when I log into the website on the front page as administrator, I can see that a user is waiting for approval when I click on the name of this user I can only see his username and emailadres.
On this list I would also like to see the other data, address, street, tel,etc.
The approvel is not just done by me, but also by others. And I do not want other users in the backend of the website.

14 years 2 months ago #122991 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Registration Users
Bobbie wrote:

Hi Rapunzl,

I meant : when I log into the website on the front page as administrator, I can see that a user is waiting for approval when I click on the name of this user I can only see his username and emailadres.
On this list I would also like to see the other data, address, street, tel,etc.
The approvel is not just done by me, but also by others. And I do not want other users in the backend of the website.

There is currently no configuration to add extra fields to this moderation page.

However, you can add extra fields to the moderation email sent to your moderators (see you documentation for more instructions - language strings are used).

14 years 2 months ago #124258 by Bobbie
Replied by Bobbie on topic Re:Registration Users
Hi Rapunzl,
I have been away for a while, therefore this delayed response I can not find anything about moderation email
for moderators.Could you perhaps post an example how to do this.

However, you can add extra fields to the moderation email sent to your moderators (see you documentation for more instructions - language strings are used).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn