14 years 1 week ago #126927 by aceintheplace
Replied by aceintheplace on topic Re:CB Menue
Also copied the expert files... Nothing changed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #126966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Menue
aceintheplace wrote:

Also copied the expert files... Nothing changed

Please review my previous post; you need to review your language plugin as you're not using the English language file. It's likely you have an unescaped string in your language file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #127043 by aceintheplace
Alright, it was the same when i installed the cb 1.2.2 Update without any language modification...
May I send you the File wich is needed to configure?

Thanks for your replies
Flo

14 years 1 week ago #127102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Menue
What method did you use to upgrade to CB 1.2.2? Installed via Extensions in Joomla backend? or Expert Upgrade via copy/paste/replace?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #127108 by aceintheplace
I uninstalled via backend the same for reinstalling.
The Problem is still the same.
My PHP knowledge is not good enough to edit and find any errors in the files you told me...

Should i delete the comprofiler via ftp?

14 years 1 week ago #127112 by aceintheplace
Deleted and installed again...
Nothing changed.. still the visible syntax in the menue

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds