Trouble with plans events

10 years 10 months ago #228030 by mpourkos
Replied by mpourkos on topic Trouble with plans events
Well i found the conflict. I disabled JCH_Optimize and it works now but i would like to have the JCH Optimize to make my website a bit more fast. Do you know any other optimization plug in that wont make a conflict?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #228057 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Trouble with plans events
Don't use CSS/JS compression extensions. They break relative paths in CSS and often cause bindings to be lost with JS. They also don't improve site speed. The files need to download one way or another. All these compression tools do is force it to download as 1 giant file, which isn't good.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228060 by mpourkos
Replied by mpourkos on topic Trouble with plans events
are you sure about this?? All the speed tools and the results in webmaster tools seems like they work!

10 years 9 months ago #228106 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Trouble with plans events
You're not going to gain much of a speed improvement unless the person viewing is on an very slow connection. CSS and JS is browser cached so once it loads in it's cached for some time and doesn't need to load in again. At any rate if you want to use compression extensions you need to take up your issues with them as they have nothing to do with the actual source files and everything to do with how the extension handles compression.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn