general question about group messages

14 years 9 months ago #104393 by Christofer
general question about group messages was created by Christofer
I installed the latest version of groupjive and i'm happy that the development is going on :-)

Do i have to install a forum-component like fireboard to have forum inside each group or is there a integrated way to setup a forum for the groups?

thx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104396 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:general question about group messages
Forums currently are no longer integrated; we are working on an integration plugin for this, but it will require kunena.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #104520 by Christofer
Replied by Christofer on topic Re:general question about group messages
so there is no integrated message system right now available?

edit:

is there any alternative for this function?

Post edited by: Christofer, at: 2009/07/13 08:48

14 years 3 months ago #121891 by Lightme
Replied by Lightme on topic Re:general question about group messages
Same question here, is there or is there not?

14 years 3 months ago #121897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:general question about group messages
Lightme wrote:

Same question here, is there or is there not?

Latest release supports forums if used with the cb GroupJive plugin. You can follow these additions, etc... at the forge .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn