some more ideas for features

14 years 8 months ago #105618 by Netto
some more ideas for features was created by Netto
What about these ideas:

- it would be nice to have all the functions like the profilebooks: blog, wall and album.

- it would be great, if I can create own menu items for more functions (f.e. links to content areas)

- integration from JEvents or Eventlist to make own events for the groups or show special events interesting for the group

- integration a comment function

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105668 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:some more ideas for features
There will be triggers as there is in CB that will allow you to add whatever functionality you want with a CB Plugin. So as with CB, anything will be possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #105691 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:some more ideas for features
This sounds very interesting. Unfortunately I'm not a developer. But I wish is to welcome a user with all informations he is been in interested to:
- next applied event
- the last bulletin from MY groups
- the last profil book entries from my connections
- the last forum entries from MY boards (I've subscribed or from my groups)

The question WHAT is interesting for a user may be decide from a administrator individual for each live site.

The GroupJive site is not very interesting at the moment.

I know that this is not so easy, but I think it would be the best for a user.

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

14 years 8 months ago #105745 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:some more ideas for features
It's up to you or other developers to implement additional features. The goal of GJ rework isn't to cram every feature possible into it. It has plugin support same as CB so again, anything is possible.

It will be similar to current GJ, but be more functional and have the ability to develop plugins for it. Few plugins will already be developed for it for release such as Kunena support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.955 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn