Send image with the editor

14 years 1 week ago #129276 by aristide123
Replied by aristide123 on topic Re:Send image with the editor

Since I'm trying to learn something can you say me where is wrote the function that allow me to drag the image? I want see if I am able to change it

Don't understand what you mean by this.[/quote]

In the editor (both Tiny and JCE) when you click on Image button and insert an image you can see the image in the editor, then you can select the image by clicking on it and you can change its size by dragging its corner. I would that if you drag the corner the image remain on the same size (don't change). How can I do that?
Thank you...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #129303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Send image with the editor
Sorry I don't know, that's a question for the Joomla team over at Joomla.org if using TinyMCE editor or the developer of your 3rd party editor if using a 3rd party editor.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn