Custom sign up form

13 years 11 months ago #131516 by saleem
Custom sign up form was created by saleem
I am new to CB, I have used Joomla to install many sites, but this is the first time I am using CB. Is there a way to create custom sign up forms with multiple profile fields. I need something like the link below ( It was done in Dolphin )

www.nwsa-recruits.com/join.php

Thanks

SA007

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131763 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom sign up form
Yes, simply edit fields in Field Management and set them to display on Registration. To add dividers used on the link you provided simply create Delimiter fields and move them around as accordingly with the appropriate HTML to create such an appearance. Being new to CB I highly recommend becoming a document subscriber for the documentation to assist in configuring your CB installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131767 by saleem
Replied by saleem on topic Re:Custom sign up form
Thank you Kyle! Yes I will be subscribing to the docs. I have another question.
Can you create two separate registration forms for two different groups?
Like the one on the site below, one for student athletes and the other for coaches.

www.nwsa-recruits.com/

Thanks

SA007

13 years 11 months ago #131855 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom sign up form

Can you create two separate registration forms for two different groups?

No, not without the assistance of CBSubs, which can create unique registration forms by hiding Fields/Tabs based on plan selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131954 by saleem
Replied by saleem on topic Re:Custom sign up form
I have bought cbsubs and after reading the documentation I am still looking for the following answers.
1. I am creating a free membership site with two registration profiles. One for the student athletes and the other for coaches. I need to create tow separate sign up forms ( 1. Athletes Sign up, and 2.Coaches sign up )The fields in the sign up form will populate their user profiles.
please see the following url for the two sing ups.

www.nwsa-recruits.com/

How would I go about doing this?
Thanks

SA007

13 years 11 months ago #131980 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Custom sign up form
saleem wrote:

I have bought cbsubs and after reading the documentation I am still looking for the following answers.
1. I am creating a free membership site with two registration profiles. One for the student athletes and the other for coaches. I need to create tow separate sign up forms ( 1. Athletes Sign up, and 2.Coaches sign up )The fields in the sign up form will populate their user profiles.
please see the following url for the two sing ups.

www.nwsa-recruits.com/

How would I go about doing this?
Thanks

Please post your question on the CBSubs boards (best to start a new thread) otherwise it will just get lost in a hijacked thread.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds