Support from other components?

13 years 6 months ago #143058 by doby
Support from other components? was created by doby
Do you know of any third party components that support group jive? JEvents? Other calendar systems?

Forums?

Photo galleries?

File upload?

Others?

Is there any information on when 2.0 will be released?

Thanks

Doby

doby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143078 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Support from other components?

Forums?

GJ 2.0 will support all releases of Kunena as well as Fireboard via integration (provided on release).

Photo galleries?

Image gallery integration will be provided with release of GJ 2.0.

Others?

GJ 2.0 will also feature a Wall integration for communication between users. Will also feature a Video integration.

Is there any information on when 2.0 will be released?

Nope, when we're complete and the workgroups test team feels it is ready.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn