Subscription Type Still Not Showing in User List

14 years 8 months ago #105111 by BoSchafers
Hi, Just installed the upgrade. Thanks!

But the subscription field for a user is still not populated as described in the manual. There is now an option to sort users by subscription type via a dropdown menu, but still no show in the list.

It's a smallish issue -I know- but just thought I'd let you know anyways.

Regards,
Bo

Post edited by: BoSchafers, at: 2009/07/16 09:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105120 by nant
BoSchafers wrote:

Hi, Just installed the upgrade. Thanks!

But the subscription field for a user is still not populated as described in the manual. There is now an option to sort users by subscription type via a dropdown menu, but still no show in the list.

It's a smallish issue -I know- but just thought I'd let you know anyways.

Regards,
Bo

Post edited by: BoSchafers, at: 2009/07/16 09:34

Please describe exactly what you are trying to do.

14 years 8 months ago #105140 by BoSchafers
I'm not trying to achieve anything. Just letting you know its not displaying the plans in the user list. In the attached image, in the column where it says 'Free' and 'Plan-A, I have nothing, even when the user is subscribed to a plan.

This was said to be a known issue in the last version, to be fixed in this one, but unless I'm mistaken, this column is still not showing the plans. Can anyone confirm this?

Bo

Post edited by: BoSchafers, at: 2009/07/16 15:42
Attachments:

14 years 8 months ago #105163 by krileon
Are your plans missing their Alias?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #105218 by BoSchafers
Yes, they were. Thank you! B)

Bo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn