Can't reactivate/renew a Subscription!

14 years 8 months ago #105116 by carlosleon0615
Can't reactivate/renew a Subscription! was created by carlosleon0615
Hi,

I found another big issue. After user cancels a subscription through Paypal, the next time he/she logs in, he/she is presented with his/her subscription options, including a "Reactivate" button next to the subscription that was cancelled.

When user clicks on the Reactivate button, the following error appears:

Warning: createSubscriptionsAndPayment::Renewal not allowed ! in /home2/everybod/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 0

Why is this happening? How can I solve it?

Thanks,

Carlos
P.S. I'm using Joomla 1.5.2, CB 1.2.1, CBSubs 1.0.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105139 by beat
carlosleon0615 wrote:

Hi,

I found another big issue. After user cancels a subscription through Paypal, the next time he/she logs in, he/she is presented with his/her subscription options, including a "Reactivate" button next to the subscription that was cancelled.

When user clicks on the Reactivate button, the following error appears:

Warning: createSubscriptionsAndPayment::Renewal not allowed ! in /home2/everybod/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 0

Why is this happening? How can I solve it?

Thanks,

Carlos
P.S. I'm using Joomla 1.5.2, CB 1.2.1, CBSubs 1.0.2

Looks like if the subscription is not renewable in its plan settings...

Do you have renewable set and number of renewals allowed unlimited in plan's settings ?

Did your website receive an IPN for the unsubscribe event (in history logs) ?

As quick workaround for that case: You can find the subscription in the backend user edit and delete it, so that the user can re-subscribe.

(Will try reproducign as it counts as bug anyway as it shows the button is shown but not accepted.Fortunately an unlikely event)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn