email plugin - request for next release

14 years 8 months ago #106334 by amazeika
email plugin - request for next release was created by amazeika
Hello guys,

I have a request for the following email plugin release.

Like I've said before I wanted to integrate an autoresponder with CB Subs. I was planning to do so using the mail plugin but unfortunately the From name and From address inputs do not accept CB fields.

In my case, what I wanted was to send an email to the autoresponder system that comes from the user subscribing to the plan. This way he is automatically subscribed when his plan is activated.

This is perhaps a two line fix and might help others as well.

Best regards,

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106352 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:email plugin - request for next release
From name and from address don't support substitutions. Will have to discuss and if decided to implement will be available for next maintenance release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106440 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:email plugin - request for next release
However, the IDEAL solution would be a PHP plugin that allows the execution of scripts upon account activation/expiration.

I hope to see that soon in the next releases.

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn