SQL plugin did not fire up

14 years 8 months ago #108147 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:SQL plugin did not fire up
As additional info I have this on Subscriptions upgrades workflows under plan workflows:

Allow upgrade to this: Yes

Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades: Yes

Otherwise I get A membership is needed for access message after canceling without the possibility of choosing a plan to subscribe.

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108191 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SQL plugin did not fire up
Sorry, I didn't mean canceling on site would propose for me to pay for the subscription. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I did was exit out of paypal without paying, I'm not sure what you mean by cancel on paypal other then this. As I was not presented with an option on paypal to "cancel".

I was able to confirm. :)

Settings:
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions): = NO
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: = YES

Now create an exclusive plan, but do not create any free plans. Attempt to subscribe, cancel, then attempt to login. It indeed is shown as UPGRADE instead of BUY.

This is happening because in backend the user is being placed in:
None
Lifetime Subscription for Free.

It's considering this as an upgrade from that temporary plan, which it should not be doing. Marked for further investigation.

In short, to resolve this... provide a free plan or allow free registered users.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/16 03:04

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108201 by amazeika

I was able to confirm :).

This is good news :).

What I did was exit out of paypal without paying, I'm not sure what you mean by cancel on paypal other then this. As I was not presented with an option on paypal to "cancel".

Perhaps this changes from one country to another. My paypal business account was created on paypal.fr (France), and I'm presented with a link that allows canceling the order and go back to the site (before and after paypal login). This link has the exact same effect as canceling the order on site.

Thank you krileon.

Arunas Mazeika

14 years 8 months ago #108202 by amazeika
BTW,

Don't forget to study the possibility of firing the CBSubs plugs upon upgrade as well ;) .

Arunas Mazeika

14 years 8 months ago #108280 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SQL plugin did not fire up
amazeika wrote:

BTW,

Don't forget to study the possibility of firing the CBSubs plugs upon upgrade as well ;) .

Yes, a note has been added to upgrade the SQL Actions plugin. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn