SQL plugin did not fire up

14 years 8 months ago #107370 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:SQL plugin did not fire up

Should we spend more time repacking ?

Of course not, perhaps for CBSubs 1.0.4 then ?. There is no possible way to know that you guys were already testing the next release.

Another thing that I wanted to add is that in my case I don't have a free plan like you pointed out. User's are only activated when they pay for a plan (since I don't have a free plan). However, since he had already registered (not active tough), when he finally paid after cancelling his first cart, he was activated but subscription was considered as an upgrade.

You should look further into this particular case since there is an activation in the process and integration plugins do not fire either.

Post edited by: amazeika, at: 2009/08/09 11:54

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107441 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SQL plugin did not fire up
amazeika wrote:

Of course not, perhaps for CBSubs 1.0.4 then ?. There is no possible way to know that you guys were already testing the next release.

Another thing that I wanted to add is that in my case I don't have a free plan like you pointed out. User's are only activated when they pay for a plan (since I don't have a free plan). However, since he had already registered (not active tough), when he finally paid after cancelling his first cart, he was activated but subscription was considered as an upgrade.

You should look further into this particular case since there is an activation in the process and integration plugins do not fire either.

I was not able to duplicate this scenario. I've set my settings as you've described and all is functioning fine.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/10 14:42

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #107493 by amazeika

I was not able to duplicate this scenario. I've set my settings as you've described and all is functioning fine.

I'll perform some tests as soon as I get an answer on this one:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,107491/catid,88/

Arunas Mazeika

14 years 8 months ago #108072 by amazeika
I just reproduced the scenario in my live test site.

I registered, confirmed email, gave my address for invoice, clicked on the pay button, then canceled in the paypal login form.

After this I logged in once more, CBSubs asks once more for a plan to subscribe since I don't have any and no free plan is available. I chose the only plan I have published and hit the button UPGRADE, so no wonder why CBSubs is considering this subscription as an upgrade.

After I followed the normal workflow and payed, I confirmed that this subscription was activated as an upgrade.

I reproduced this scenario on my first attempt, I don't understand why you are not able to confirm this bug.

Best regards

Arunas Mazeika

14 years 8 months ago #108088 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SQL plugin did not fire up
I was not able to reproduce because you didn't provide all the steps. I understood it as canceling while still on the site. You now mention canceling at paypal.

Even with the provided steps I was not able to duplicate. I am not presented with a plan selection page, nor am I able to proceed unless I pay. I am presented as I should be with a screen informing me I am not yet active and need to pay my subscription which is followed by all the invoice information and pay buttons, etc...

Are you using paypal sandbox or your live paypal account to run these tests?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/14 21:54

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108137 by amazeika

I was not able to reproduce because you didn't provide all the steps. I understood it as canceling while still on the site. You now mention canceling at paypal.

How was I supposed to provide you with all the precise steps, since it was a client of mine that was involved on this subscription. I told you that all the info I gave was available on the logs. Now that I have a live test site, and that I was able to reproduce it, I've given you the steps I followed.

Even with the provided steps I was not able to duplicate. I am not presented with a plan selection page, nor am I able to proceed unless I pay. I am presented as I should be with a screen informing me I am not yet active and need to pay my subscription which is followed by all the invoice information and pay buttons, etc...

Did you canceled your subscription cart (either on site or paypal) ???. I just reproduced this by canceling on the site (link on the right part of the pay now button). If you cancel your subscription payment and you are still being asked to pay when you log in, I would say that there is something wrong with your config. When I cancel my subscription payment I'm prompted to select a plan, not to pay for the previously canceled payment like you are. You should ask somebody else to try this out.

Are you using paypal sandbox or your live paypal account to run these tests?

Sandbox of course, but when this happened with my client he was using the real paypal account, so the behavior is the same on both.

Arunas Mazeika

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.571 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn