[SOLVED] Fatal error: Out of memory

14 years 7 months ago #107569 by alsab
In Joomla menu I created a registration page.

This page work properly with my plan 1. No problem.

But if I use the url of plan 1, i have this message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 42467328) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/artiprob/public_html/administrator/components/com_uddeim/language.utf8/french.php on line 374

And if I delete all Uddeim's files language, I have this message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 42729472) (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/artiprob/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/response.php on line 173

I don't understand, why it doesn't work.

Could you help me, because I'm lost. Thanks

Php 5.2.9 memory limit 64M

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/12 03:46

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107590 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal error: Out of memory
This doesn't appear to be CBSubs related, looks like a problem with Uddeim. Have you tried the Uddeim boards to see if this issue has been addressed already?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #107605 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fatal error: Out of memory
alsab wrote:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 42467328) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/artiprob/public_html/administrator/components/com_uddeim/language.utf8/french.php on line 374

And if I delete all Uddeim's files language, I have this message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 42729472) (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/artiprob/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/response.php on line 173

I don't understand, why it doesn't work.

Could you help me, because I'm lost. Thanks

Php 5.2.9 memory limit 64M

Well, you don't have 64M - you most likely have 42M. As your host to make this limit at least 48M.

14 years 7 months ago #107679 by alsab
Replied by alsab on topic Re:Fatal error: Out of memory
After hours to search the problem, I found the solution.

When I unpublish the CBplugin pms_uddeim, all work properly.

I don't know why, but for the moment all is ok.

14 years 3 months ago #118446 by Phleum
Replied by Phleum on topic Re:Fatal error: Out of memory
Try this one. For me it seems to have been an Apache memory issue:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,107919/catid,88/limit,6/limitstart,0/

I was having trouble with an out of memory area when I tried to add a new plan. Talked to the host who said our default memory limit was 200MB. That was clearly not it. They thought Joomla (not CB per se) has an internal limit set. Joomla boards suggested to add a line in the various index.phps or config. Tried that, didn't work. Seems it was the apache thing.

FWIW.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn