Problem when creating new paid subscription acct

14 years 8 months ago #109022 by sfriendfla
I just upgraded to 1.0.2 to see if it would take care of my 1.0.1 problem, but no. I set up a new user registration and got the following error messages at the top of the "Please Pay Now" screen.

* JClientHelper::setCredentialsFromRequest failed

Notice

* Could not upload your image.File error. Please try again.

could not upload your image.file error. please try again.

* index.php

I am running the most recent version of Joomla 1.5 and sh404SEF with it. The URL that appears for this page is www.floridahikes.com/community

Also, when I canceled the transaction on this page, the user record was removed from CB but not from the user table. I can still log in with it even though I didn't pay to access the subscription. And when I do, the module tells me I can upgrade to the default subscription.

Until I can get these issues ironed out, I still can't use CBsubs. Your assistance appreciated.

PS. I should mention I am indeed using CB_Login for my logins, so I would expect CBSubs to delete the user record and block someone who canceled their transaction.

I'd like to show you a screenshot but now the IMG attach is missing from edit post.

Post edited by: sfriendfla, at: 2009/08/23 23:27
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #109031 by krileon
Please check your server error logs, CBSubs history log for errors, and please paste the exact full error message in your post (or attach inside of a txt file).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn