editing existing subscription plan

14 years 7 months ago #109417 by ozmosaics
editing existing subscription plan was created by ozmosaics
I have upgraded to version 1.0.2 CBsubs.

I have an exisiting subs plan with active members.

Via CB Subs module, backend Joomla, Plans, Plans Presentations menu, I tried to edit the existing plan.

I simply desire to edit the plan name and the plan description.

I performed the plan edit, then pressed SAVE, but the updated info is not saved when I check the site and the module.

If I am being a dork, I blame the flu!

Thank you
Sandy Robertson
OzMosaics

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109441 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:editing existing subscription plan
Please check your server/apache/php error logs for any issues. If possible use console in Firebug or Web Developer for Firefox to see if there are any JS conflicts.

Does saving the plan send back to plan management page with a successfully saved message or does it simply do nothing?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109516 by ozmosaics
Replied by ozmosaics on topic Re:editing existing subscription plan
Thank you for your advice.

When I do the edit and save for the update of an existing plan, after pressing SAVE, the screen shows the
"powered by Community Builder homepage/logo, version, copyright etc".

Regarding the other info you supplied I have someone else who will check that status for me.

Thank you
Sandy Robertson

14 years 7 months ago #109535 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:editing existing subscription plan
Ok, this can be caused by a number of things, but generally due to not having latest PHP5 or a conflict with something else installed. Please use default joomla backend and disable any extra backend modules you may be using that might cause a conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn