[SOLVED] error: Payment basket does not login

14 years 7 months ago #109614 by alfons
I've a problem with renewing subscriptions. When a subscription of a user has expired and that user wants to renew his subscription an errror is displayed.
In short:
- The user logs in
- He gets a message displayed saying that his subscription has expired and that he can renew his subscription
- He presses the renew button
- This message is displayed:

Payment basket does not login.
No suitable basket found.

I'm running
- CB 1.2.1
- CBSubs 1.0.2
- No sef installed nor enabled

I've searched in the forum and found 2 threads about this (one pointing to the other). In that case it was something about sef, but I don't use that (yet), so I don't think it's applicable for me. By the way....renewing subscriptions used to work fine on my site. And subscription for a new member does not result in this error.

Detailed info:

Firebug shows the following info about the renew button:

<form class="cbregRenewButtonForm" action="www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=66&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions" method="post">
<input type="hidden" value="66" name="user"/>
<input type="hidden" value="reactivate" name="cbpaidsubscriptionsact"/>
<input type="hidden" value="3" name="cbpaidsubscriptionsplan"/>
<input type="hidden" value="3,22" name="cbpaidsubscriptionssubscriptionid[3]"/>
<input class="button" type="submit" value="Verleng abonnement: 1 maand voor EUR 25,00." name="cbpaidsubscriptionscbregRenew"/>
<input type="hidden" value="cbm_5392119e_2ade259a_f7cacdcea978cc05547fa28add88e7fc" name="cbsecuritym3"/>
</form>

The subscription admin panel shows:
- plan id = 3
- the id of the subscription of the user (66) = 22
- This subscription is related to basket id 11
- basket 11 shows the payments made

any idea's?

Post edited by: alfons, at: 2009/08/29 15:58

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/15 15:09

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109634 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
Is this happening to all users or a select few of users? Are errors in server or php logs?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109661 by alfons
Replied by alfons on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
Hi Krileon,

This happened for all users I was able to test. I cannot test all users off course since most of them have valid (= not expired) subscriptions.

I could not find any errors in the server logs. Can you tell me where I can find the PHP logs? Do I need to set some parameter for that?

I also checked my other site. That's my test site. Same behavior. But when I edit my plan and set the costs of that plan to zero, the renewal is accepted. But that result in no records created/modified in the baskets and/or payments. When I change it back to costs being larger than 0 => same errors.

I also noticed in my joomlapolis license overview 4 records, whereas I only have 2 sites running with CBSubs. 1 test site and 1 development site. Can this have anything to do with it?

14 years 7 months ago #109698 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
This error means that the "credentials" for the link to the basket don't match the current user session. CBSubs has security built-in that even if user is not logged in, his current data, basket and so on can't be seen by other users. But here we got a "false positive"...

It could have to do with a conjunction of two things:

- http / https sites or switchover needed

- www. and non www. sites.

We have made a few improvements to these things for next CBSubs version.

But you could check if it happens with www and non-www versions, or only with one, and if it's the case add a . h t a c c e s s -rule to redirect users to the "official domain (with www or non-www) of your site.

If that workaround isn't enough, please PM me your email to test a potential fix.

(no, it has nothing to do with your license use history on your profile here).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #109746 by alfons
Hi Beat,

Just send you a PM.

https would be an overkill for my users, so I don't use that. Currently I'm running my site not using www but in stead I use 'test.mysite.com' for testing pruposes and 'dev.mysite.com' for development purposes. I don't have my www site in production so I cannot test that. Before I go live with www.mysite.com I need to be convinced that this error is solved.

Please send me the (test)fix so I can test if that solves my issue.

14 years 7 months ago #110089 by alfons
Hi Beat,

Haven't heard from you yet. Can you please send me the 'potential fix' so I can test that.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn