[SOLVED] error: Payment basket does not login

14 years 7 months ago #110944 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
alfons wrote:

Beat,

OK. First issue is solved. You're right... (off course)

One idea: did you configure absolute url in the login redirect settings of CB or of a plan of CBSubs ? (supposing there is an error in your description above)

In the Plan the 'URL for every visit' was pointing to the wrong environment. You have to supply the full URL. A URL like this: 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=2' is not excepted. Well... it's excepted but it will not generate an error when logging in:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /www.mysite.com/includes/router.php on line 148

Maybe someting to reconsider for the next release!

Lines 147+148 of that Joomla router.php file (guessing that you have latest Joomla... :whistle: ):
[code:1] $item = $menu->getItem($this->getVar('Itemid'));
$vars = $vars + $item->query;
[/code:1]

So, this is not a CBSubs issue, but most probably your Itemid is wrong or not of right level. Either do not give one, or give the correct one...

Edit: Googling for "router.php on line 148" would have given hint too ;)
@all : When you have an error, always google first for the parts of error message which are independant of your install.

Second issue is still there. When a user who's subscription is expired logs on, the user gets an option to renew his license. When the user does that (push the button) the following error message is displayed:

Payment basket does not login.
No suitable basket found.

There is no option whatsoever to fullfill the payment or something. It stops right here. This is obviously not correct.

Please let me know if you need more info (screendumps, loggings, history info). I'm more than willing to supply this.

I tried that locally here in Joomla 1.5.14+ and in Joomla 1.0, with an expired subscription: pushed reactivate button, all went fine.

Are you sure you don't have a cache issue ?

If problem persists, I'll need to take a look at the problem, and would need url and username/password that expired to try from front-end. You can PM me that info.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/09/12 17:31

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #111004 by beat
Ok, as exchanged by PM, the last issue was a bug in 1.0.3b0 where if you didn't have a payment basket intro text and only one gateway which was the offline one, then the redirect didn't work right and you had this "Payment basket does not login. No suitable basket found." error.

Workaround is easy: just add an introduction text as only offline is affected by this bug. I sent you 1.0.3b1 which now fixes this bug.

Please test and confirm that all of the other issues above are also fixed.

Thanks

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #111055 by alfons
Replied by alfons on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
Hi Beat,

The issue with the wrong redirection (router.php line 148) is fixed. This was an error on my side. I used a wrong (non existing Itemid).

The payment process is still not 100% ok. I PM'd you about that.

14 years 7 months ago #111077 by beat
alfons wrote:

Hi Beat,

The issue with the wrong redirection (router.php line 148) is fixed. This was an error on my side. I used a wrong (non existing Itemid).

The payment process is still not 100% ok. I PM'd you about that.

Thanks, got the PM, fixed this regression which is only in beta releases, and sent you new beta.

Looking forward to your test feedbacks,

14 years 7 months ago #111185 by alfons
Replied by alfons on topic Re:error: Payment basket does not login
Beat,

Seems to work now. Have send you a PM.
Thanks!
Any idea when 1.0.3 will be released?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn