Duplicate payments

14 years 7 months ago #109822 by dude_7526
Duplicate payments was created by dude_7526
Hello,

We are having a very serious issue with subscription management with Authorize.net payment gateway

What seem to happen is when a user payment is submitted with authorize.net gateway, there are two payment messages being submitted and hence user's Credit Card is being charged twice.

I looked into Notifications and found there are two entries for each subscription , one for payment and another for subscription. When the subscription kicks in it is making another transaction with same amount. I think there should be only one message be submitted to Authorize.net Payment gateway.

Here are the two entries I see..

Autorecurring payment Successful.
Payment APPROVED

Seems there is a serious bug, PLEASE HELP!! There are a lot of users with this problem, and we are manually void the transactions which is really pain to do now. You quick help is GREATELY appreciated.

See attache screenshot

Thanks
RS

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2009/09/01 05:13

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2009/09/01 05:14
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109823 by dude_7526
Replied by dude_7526 on topic Re:Duplicate payments
Here's the attachment

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2009/09/01 05:16

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2009/09/01 05:21
Attachments:

14 years 7 months ago #109850 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Duplicate payments
It's a known issue of CBSubs 1.0.2 with some patterns of plans, which is in the known issues forum and is fixed for upcoming 1.0.3. I've a fix for this that I can email you in the mean time. Please PM me your email address to which I can send the fix.

Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #109864 by dude_7526
Replied by dude_7526 on topic Re:Duplicate payments
Thank you Beat..

I just PM'd you

Please send me the fix ASAP

Thanks again!
RS

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds