problem with restriction by URL part

14 years 7 months ago #110503 by ibrent
problem with restriction by URL part was created by ibrent
Hello,

I'm trying to restrict virtuemart via CB subs in this way:
Everyone should be able to browse the store, but only checkout if they subscribe to a plan (even the free lifetime one). So in the free plan's integrations->extensions->By URL Parts field, I enter:
page=checkout.index
so they have to be a subscriber to get to virtuemart's checkout page. When I do, and subscribe to the free plan, and log in, then go to checkout, the following error message posts:
Warning

* Access to this location not allowed without subscription

Subscriptions
You can access to this location with following subscription plans:
Your current subscription:
Active subscription Free Access to Store
This free plan will allow you access to purchase our store items, but at no discount.
Lifetime Subscription Active
so it looks like's its telling me that I need to subscribe to the plan I'm already subscribed to!!

see smooth.3by400.com

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Brent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110539 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:problem with restriction by URL part
Free plans do not seam to be granting access, will require further investigation. Please note is working fine if plan has a price.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #110546 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:problem with restriction by URL part
It also works fine if you do "also create subscriptions for free lifetime plans" in general CBSubs settings, to distinguish that from a normal registered user without that plan. If you want to impose that plan to all registered users, you can choose corresponding setting in general CBSubs settings as well (and optionally import existing users to that free lifetime plan using the Import button, if you don't wish people to have to explicitely have to subscribe on their next login or site visit (later provided cbpaidsubsbot is installed) ).

Thing is a subscription for the user is needed for all the integrations to be applicable.

Free lifetime without subscription won't trigger...subscriptions integrations. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn