Error: Submitted payment didn't return an error

14 years 7 months ago #110765 by tlawson84005
I have been using the PayPal gateway with no problem. I just added a Authorize.net gateway and get the following error when trying to run a card:

Submitted payment didn't return an error but didn't complete.

I need to get this up and running today. I'm launching my new site today and I can't do it with just PayPal.

HELP!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110792 by krileon
Please be more descriptive of your situation, is error on your site or on authorize.net? Checked server logs, php logs, cbsubs history? What joomla, cb, cbsubs version? Triple checked payment gateway configuration to ensure configured properly? Contacted authorize.net to check for errors?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #110797 by tlawson84005
Replied by tlawson84005 on topic Re:Error: Submitted payment didn't return an error
The error is in the CB Subs module. I was on the line with Authorize.net and they don't see any kind of communication. It's never getting to them.

The error message is:

"Submitted payment didn't return an error but didn't complete."

It comes up on the same CB Subs page where I type in the credit card information.

I'm not sure how to check the other logs your referring to. Could you give me some guidance on that? Thanks.

14 years 7 months ago #110801 by tlawson84005
Replied by tlawson84005 on topic Re:Error: Submitted payment didn't return an error
Sorry... here's more info.

Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2
CB Subs 1.0.2
PHP 5.2.9

And I did triple check the configuration.

14 years 7 months ago #110822 by krileon
Please enable the dummy test gateway and see if this issue is present when making a test purchase. Need to confirm if it is the payment gateway or not. Looks like communication issue to authorize.net.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #110832 by tlawson84005
I changed it to the "test server setting" and got the same error.

authorizenet TEST SERVER. You can use credit-card number 4242424242424242 and any valid date to test.

I get the "Submitted payment..." error twice just like when I use the production server setting.

Does this help?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn