2230 Error Logs

14 years 7 months ago #110845 by Phantom.Knight
2230 Error Logs was created by Phantom.Knight
Hi I just noticed I have 2230 error logs under CB Paid Subscriptions History and Logs. and majority of them says

NOTICE: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/aupairbu/public_html/modules/mod_zonline_cloud/mod_zonline_cloud.php on line 142 Trace: called in function require("/home/aupairbu/public_html/modules/mod_zonline_cloud/mod_zonline_cloud.php") on line 173 in file helper.php called in class JModuleHelper::renderModule(object(stdClass), array("name" => "left", "style" => "jarounded")) on line 84 in file module.php called in class JDocumentRendererModule::render(object(stdClass), array("name" => "left", "style" => "jarounded"), NULL) on line 41 in file modules.php called in class JDocumentRendererModules::render("left", array("name" => "left", "style" => "jarounded"), NULL) on line 190 in file html.php called in class JDocumentHTML::getBuffer("modules", "left", a...........

Strange thing is they are mostly linked to the same username, does this mean there were problems when that user was viewing the pages?

What do these error logs show exactly?

Should I be concerned?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110867 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:2230 Error Logs
History log works somewhat like PHP log, it logs your systems errors to help troubleshoot any issues. Errors appear related to a 3rd party module. I suggest fixing the module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds