[SOLVED] License Error/Email

14 years 6 months ago #113663 by spyderwoman
[SOLVED] License Error/Email was created by spyderwoman
I received an email saying:
On site XXXX there is a paid subscriptions license message:

License server could not be reached. Please check that you have Internet connection (connectivity, firewall settings) or try again in half hour. Error:

Please log into administrator area and check the plugin settings.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from XXXX).

then the subs are displaying this error in the admin side:
Notice: loadSomething::subid 9 with planid 1 could not load. in /home/XXXX/public_html/main/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 0

Notice: loadSomething::subid 661 with planid 1 could not load. in /home/XXXX/public_html/main/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 0

Any ideas?
I remember getting some sort of error before and I think I had to reload/reset something but dont remember what...
Cori

EDIT: added solved to subject.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/10/10 15:24

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113665 by neffmusic
Replied by neffmusic on topic Re:License Error/Email
I got the same email twice last night saying "License server could not be reached".
Since then I have received 4 more emails that say

"License error: Invalid communication hash. Contact your software vendor for support."

I went to the admin section of CBSubs and it says the License server could not be reached. I have no idea what to do about this. Everything else on my website seems to be working as far as I know. I haven't upgraded to 1.03 yet. Any help would be appreciated. Steve

14 years 6 months ago #113666 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:License Error/Email
No worries regarding the emails, your site continues to work fine even with way longer interruptions.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,88/id,113577/#113577

The warning emails are sent a little to quickly, we will improve that part in next version. Sorry about that.

We should be done with migrations by end of week-end, then our joomlapolis servers should be running as well as before and better.

Regarding the other error you had (Notice: loadSomething) that's something fixed in CBSubs 1.0.3, but older records made with CBSubs 1.0.2 or earlier can still make that output in backend, but without consequences too.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/10/10 15:23

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 6 months ago #113667 by neffmusic
Replied by neffmusic on topic Re:License Error/Email
Thanks Beat. That's a relief. I wasn't starting to get really nervous.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn