cannot upgrade when logged in

14 years 4 months ago #119115 by gavner
cannot upgrade when logged in was created by gavner
hi,

when i am logged into my site and try to upgrade to another / new subscription i get this message show,

You are not authorized to view this page!
No result.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #119144 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cannot upgrade when logged in
Could you please be more specific; review Help Us Help you. We need more information on your installation as well as to what is happening. Where are you trying to navigate to, is the page protected with a plan, do you have the plan, is there a module or menu protected on the page, is the subscription tab published, is the cbsubs joomla plugin enabled, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #128841 by wgary
Replied by wgary on topic Re:cannot upgrade when logged in
I have no the same problem "not authorized to view this page".

I am logged in with profile A. I am on "Edit my Profile" and see "upgrade to other plans" with the list of plans. I select one Plan there and click the button "upgrade". Than I will geht "not authorized"

I know no way to restrict this button. Any tipp to fix this?

best regards
Wolfgang

14 years 2 weeks ago #128892 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cannot upgrade when logged in
wgary wrote:

I have no the same problem "not authorized to view this page".

I am logged in with profile A. I am on "Edit my Profile" and see "upgrade to other plans" with the list of plans. I select one Plan there and click the button "upgrade". Than I will geht "not authorized"

I know no way to restrict this button. Any tipp to fix this?

best regards
Wolfgang

Don't understand what your issue is. CBSubs does not present "Not authorized". Please check that the content you are viewing is available to your usergroup (likely Registered).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.596 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn