Template download

11 years 5 months ago #214742 by cesarmtz
Template download was created by cesarmtz
Hi there,

When I subscribed I paid for My Community and Coolness template but I don't find the last one on my pc. Can I have the file name or can I downloaded without being charged again, please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214749 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Template download

cesarmtz wrote: Hi there,

When I subscribed I paid for My Community and Coolness template but I don't find the last one on my pc. Can I have the file name or can I downloaded without being charged again, please?

You should be able to download again from the Templates download area ... exactly from the same place you originally downloaded.

11 years 5 months ago #214774 by cesarmtz
Replied by cesarmtz on topic Re: Template download
I tried but I have to pay again or may be I don't know where to look.

11 years 5 months ago #214795 by cesarmtz
Replied by cesarmtz on topic Re: Template download
Thank for your quick response. Now like a three days ago I sent a private message using the Contact form and I have not recevive any answer. Maybe you can help me.

I am a Mortgage Loan Officer and I am trying to show my borrowers and my co-worker's borrowers the status of their loans, conditions we need from them, etc. Since, I am using your product I would prefer something personalize. My question was if you could help me or if you know any developer that wants to.

11 years 5 months ago #214807 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Template download

cesarmtz wrote: Thank for your quick response. Now like a three days ago I sent a private message using the Contact form and I have not recevive any answer. Maybe you can help me.

Actually you posted yesterday (14/11/2012) and I answered same day.

Perhaps you should check your spam folder for answer notification.

Repeating answer:

Unfortunately we do not undertake such projects - suggest you looks at freelance sites like joomlancers.

I am a Mortgage Loan Officer and I am trying to show my borrowers and my co-worker's borrowers the status of their loans, conditions we need from them, etc. Since, I am using your product I would prefer something personalize. My question was if you could help me or if you know any developer that wants to.

see previous answer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn