CB Workflows suggestion

18 years 4 months ago #1069 by geeffland
CB Workflows suggestion was created by geeffland
On the CB Workflows module it would be very nice if the moderators could see the complete user information... This would allow them to have better knowledge on whether the user should be accepted.

In my case I am setting up a home owners association website and would like others to be able to allow new users. Part of their information is their address so that we can verify their name and address before allowing them to register.

I might tweak with the module and see what I come up with but thought it should be suggested

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #1070 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:CB Workflows suggestion
Nevermind,

I just did another test and you can currently see that information... must have looked at a version I did before requiring the new data...

Sorry

18 years 1 month ago #6739 by thilo2621
Replied by thilo2621 on topic Re:CB Workflows suggestion
geeffland wrote:

Nevermind,

I just did another test and you can currently see that information... must have looked at a version I did before requiring the new data...

Sorry

Hello

I have exactly the same problem :( - so could you please be more specific how you mange to show all the details

Thanks

18 years 1 month ago #6896 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:CB Workflows suggestion
thilo,

Been a while since I posted this.. so had to go back and retest...

From the workflows window you can see a link to the users profile... assuming that user profiles are viewable by at least the level of that particular administrator you can see their profile. From that you can see any field which has been marked 'Show on Profile'...

So in hindsight... you can already see any data already marked 'Show on Profile' from CB workflows... Still can not see items not marked to show on the profile...

So I think it would be a good addition to the CB workflows to have a way to see the complete information, even fields not shown in the profile....

So I guess there are 2 parts...
1) see info in profile
AND
2) see info not in profile

The second one is not currently available... Do we want that ability and if so any suggestions on how it should work?

18 years 1 month ago #7011 by thilo2621
Replied by thilo2621 on topic Re:CB Workflows suggestion
Thanks

that will do for my needs - to be honest :whistle: I've simply overseen the option and did'nt clicked on the profilename to see the details - was a long day I guess ...

Anyway thank you for your reply and btw Yes it would help to have the second possibility as well

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn