content integration plugin broken?

14 years 6 months ago #112355 by guidoterhorst
content integration plugin broken? was created by guidoterhorst
I have two plans (relevant for this story) and two users.
user 1 is member of plan A and user 2 of plan B.
I have assigned editor rights to both users.
I have used the content integration plugin for plan B to block the editor acces to a section, in order to prevent user 1 to edit articles within this section.

Whatever I do, user 1 still gets this nice edit icon, and can simply edit all articles.

What is wrong?

please send a mail for login details if needed. I'll setup a temporary account if neccesary.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112515 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:content integration plugin broken?
Editor rights? You mean both users belong to the Editor user group, correct? You've then used EDITOR: By Content Section or EDITOR: By Content Category of a specific plan and ensured the cbsubsbot Joomla plugin is published?

Just need some reproducible steps to see if issue can be duplicated. B)

Would help to have vital information as outlined in help us help you found within my signature; such as Joomla version, CB version, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112592 by guidoterhorst
Replied by guidoterhorst on topic Re:content integration plugin broken?
correct

14 years 6 months ago #112593 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:content integration plugin broken?
krileon wrote:

Would help to have vital information as outlined in help us help you found within my signature; such as Joomla version, CB version, etc...

14 years 6 months ago #112609 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:content integration plugin broken?
guidoterhorst wrote:

correct

Then that's the problem, don't make them authors. Keep them registered users and then give them author rights (in Content tab of Integrations) for sections, categories, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn