[SOLVED] Internal Server Error

14 years 5 months ago #115181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Internal Server Error
jux wrote:

that didn't work either if anything made it slower.

Are you actually using the plugin with a forum component or is it published and not used? If it's published and not used then unpublish it. Unpublish it anyway just to see if issue is resolved. However, am not able to duplicate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115207 by jux
Replied by jux on topic Re:Internal Server Error
which plugin are you talking about plug_cbsimpleboardtab or cbpaidsubscriptions?

here is my problem so you can fully see. give it a sec to load.

[code:1]
www.fiddyforum.com/cb/video.html
[/code:1]

i have to refresh the hell out of it to get just the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin to work (normally it white screens me) then the settings button doesnt work at all.

hope that helps

thanks

14 years 5 months ago #115229 by krileon
Please PM backend admin access so I may take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115259 by jux
PM'd ;)

14 years 5 months ago #115265 by krileon
jux wrote:

PM'd ;)

The errors are coming from all of Joomla, CB, and well everything else installed. Something is massively consuming memory. I believe this to be jFusion or Wordpress at fault.

I suggest creating a Joomla + CB + CBSubs installation in a sub-domain or sub-folder and confirming if CBSubs works on this new installation. I've inspected your installation and just can't seam to pinpoint a culprit. Please try this debug step so we can confirm if it's a host related issue or just a conflict.

If issue is NOT resolved on the newly created site please PM cPanel (or whatever management software your host uses) and FTP access as will have to inspect deeper.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/27 14:27

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 5 months ago #115269 by jux
ok thanks again, I have done as you asked i have installed Joomla + CB + CBSubs all in a sub directory and its sadly the same result :(

So this would mean its not a conflict with jfusion and more of a host related error perhaps?

i can PM you the new details to the one i have just created if you want to take a look.

I will PM you over the relative FTP and control pannel details now.

Your time is much appreciated. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn