[SOLVED] Notify admin if status changes?

13 years 4 months ago #146841 by dwaine
I know the admin is notified via email when a new subscriber successfully sign's up. Is there a way to notify the admin via email that a subscriber has filled in or modified a specific Field/Tab that is defined for them?

I have installed and enabled the CBSubs Email, CBSubs Content, CBSubs URL, CBSubs CB Field, CBSubs Folder Access, and CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect plugins.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/24 15:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Notify admin if status changes?

Is there a way to notify the admin via email that a subscriber has filled in or modified a specific Field/Tab that is defined for them?

No, this is not something for CBSubs to manage. You'll need to create a new CB plugin which utilizes triggers to handle such a scenario. You could use documentation subscriber incubator project CB Emails, but it is not conditional (will not email only when a specific field changes) however it can email if a user updates their profile, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #146917 by dwaine
Replied by dwaine on topic Re:Notify admin if status changes?
I found a sweet plug in that does this. Its CB Profile Notifier from Joomlander.Net. It allows you to exclude fields to be notified on. I would rather have had it only includethe fields to be notified on (I have 102 fields), but it works great. I just have to do a little work to set it up.

Check it out, works great.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn