com_comprofiler.zip

Please help,

Post edited by: bl4ckl34d3r, at: 2010/03/30 22:31

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/15 14:46

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #128781 by krileon
Your FTP Layer settings appear incorrect please see the parameter Enable FTP in Joomla Backend -> Site -> Global Configuration -> Server -> FTP Settings setting it to No. Once done please try again and confirm if issue remains or resolved, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #128821 by bl4ckl34d3r
Replied by bl4ckl34d3r on topic Re:Not installing "Warning! Failed to move file."
When I set it to no and hit "save" it says:

An Error has occurred! Unable to open configuration.php file to write!

And I also changed the FTP setting because I saw they were not filled in. This change I could save. Now the error message I get when installing CB is this
[code:1]
* JFTP::«»store: Bad response
* Warning! Failed to move file.
[/code:1]

14 years 2 weeks ago #128926 by krileon
Your configuration.php file does not have correct write permissions. Please view your configuration.php file within an FTP Client and set the permissions as necessary. Optionally you can simply download, edit, upload, replace your configuration.php file. If unsure how to set permissions I recommend contacting your host for further assistance. Joomla comes with permission checking found at Help -> System Info -> Directory Permissions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129082 by bl4ckl34d3r
Replied by bl4ckl34d3r on topic Re:Not installing "Warning! Failed to move file."
I changed the configuration.php file so that

var $ftp_enable = '0';

But I still can't install CB. It has gotten to just on error message though.

Warning! Failed to move file.

And I believe the host I'm currently using (000webhost) doesn't let you set permissions.

Post edited by: bl4ckl34d3r, at: 2010/04/02 19:03

14 years 2 weeks ago #129262 by krileon
After reviewing your hosting provider you will need a more reliable hosting. Whether using their free or paid package matters not. Never buy into the "unlimited" packages as there is no such a thing. I recommend finding a more reliable hosting provider for your CB site, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn