First Time Login

13 years 11 months ago #131043 by sohoprospecting
First Time Login was created by sohoprospecting
When users try to login, using Firefox, it is unsuccessful at the first try. It happens on frontend and backend. At the second Login it usually work. our login redirection page is set to the profile page.

---
PHP - 5.2.14 / Joomla - 1.5.20 / CB - 1.2.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131141 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:First Time Login
Please see help us help you within my signature for debug procedures. We need further information about your installation and server, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132097 by sohoprospecting
Replied by sohoprospecting on topic Re:First Time Login
I am using joomla 1.5.17 and community builder 1.2.2 under PHP 5.2.10.

I just updated joomla this morning. When open firefox for the first time and try to login using mod_cblogin tha page is redirect to the joomla login page, even when usename and password are correct.

joomla login page: index.php?option=com_user&view=login&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zaW1wbGUxNS5oc3NlZ3VlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5waHA/b3B0aW9uPWNvbV9jb21wcm9maWxlciZJdGVtaWQ9MTEyNTA=

After login on joomla login page the invalid token error displays in a blank screen.

Post edited by: sohoprospecting, at: 2010/05/03 21:05

Post edited by: sohoprospecting, at: 2010/05/03 21:05

Post edited by: sohoprospecting, at: 2010/05/03 21:14

---
Attachments:

13 years 11 months ago #132103 by krileon
You appear to be using Joomla login and not CB login. CB only supports its own Login Module. Please check that you have also disabled Joomla registration in Global Configuration and have enabled CB registration to be independent of Joomla in CBs configuration on the Registration tab. Please then also disable the Joomla login module and only use the CB login module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132111 by sohoprospecting
Replied by sohoprospecting on topic Re:First Time Login
I just set the registration config as you told me, and make sure that standard login module was disabled. But the problem still happens and I am running out of ideas.

FYI: My login redirection page on cblogin module is: /index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=11250

Post edited by: sohoprospecting, at: 2010/05/03 22:17

---

13 years 11 months ago #132201 by krileon
Remove the trailing slash from your login redirect URL so your redirect URL is as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=11250

Also you've provided your login redirect, but not FIRST TIME login redirect. Please see CB Configuration on the Registration tab. If you wish it to be same redirect as login module then simply use link above in same manner as done in login module.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds