Ok. I have upgraded joomla to 1.5.22 and CB to 1.3.1

I still get the internal server error.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #150082 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:HTTP 500 Server Error
upmm019 wrote:

Ok. I have upgraded joomla to 1.5.22 and CB to 1.3.1

I still get the internal server error.

Best to continue this on CB 1.3.1 forum area.
Also best to recheck your server error log as internal error usually leave a trace.

13 years 2 months ago #150085 by upmm019
Replied by upmm019 on topic Re:HTTP 500 Server Error
Ok, I can do that.

I re-did the links to the cb profile and now I am not getting the server error.

Can I ask one last question.

for the cb_login module.

If you have the avatar showing, what url should show for that when you click it?

Should you go to the userdetails or userlist?

13 years 2 months ago #150135 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:HTTP 500 Server Error
Clicking the avatar in the login module should send the user to their profile and not a userlist. If it's sending to a userlist then your mandatory public and published CB menu link is not working properly.

500 errors can only be debugged with server error logs, there is no other way to determine the cause. If your host has error logging to be minimal you'll need to adjust what errors are reported in PHP.ini or contact your host to do this for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #150136 by upmm019
Replied by upmm019 on topic Re:HTTP 500 Server Error
What do you mean by "mandatory public and published CB menu link" ?

13 years 2 months ago #150169 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:HTTP 500 Server Error
upmm019 wrote:

What do you mean by "mandatory public and published CB menu link" ?

Please read your documentation, the README files included in the CB package, or the install PDF documentation. All outline creation of a Joomla menu link to CB that is public and published. It also states the link is mandatory when creating a CB menu link. If CB links keep sending you to your userlist link then this mandatory link is missing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn