[SOLVED] Problems with CSS

13 years 10 months ago #132651 by stfricke
[SOLVED] Problems with CSS was created by stfricke
I tested CB on a local server, and did a fresh install of Joomla and CB, but I did upgrade from Joomla 1 to Joomla 1.5. I did this on both locally and remotely.

For some reason on the host the CSS files do not work at all on the remote server. I am befuddled! For example, the profile link simply is a long list of the items, not displayed in tabs, etc.

I have checked the permissions, looked through FAQs, search the web... I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Attached is a snapshot of the non-css page.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/11 16:57
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problems with CSS
Please check that the parameter $live_site is set to '' within your configuration.php file. Please also check that the Default template plugin within CB Plugin Management is published and public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #132680 by stfricke
Replied by stfricke on topic Re:Problems with CSS
Yes, the live site is: var $live_site = ''; and all the templates are published and public.

13 years 10 months ago #132708 by stfricke
And for what it's worth, my Admin template also doesn't show for this site. I just get text similar to the other page I uploaded.

13 years 10 months ago #132730 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problems with CSS
Please change your Joomla template to default Joomla template and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #132738 by stfricke
This was the first thing I tried. I have tried all the default templates, and they all are like this. I really don't understand why the CSS won't load. I have the same setup here on my local drive and it works fine.

Is it possible that MySQL 4 instead of 5 would be an issue?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn