Community Builder - How to use the CB login as def

13 years 9 months ago #134972 by tiagodamasceno
Even installing the Community Builder the default login is still shown, my question is how do I get when clicking instead of being presented with the default Joomla login appears the CB's own?
* I disabled it the default login module joomla and left only the CB login enabled.
* I installed this extension (extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/community-builder-management/5191) that the second site joomla extensions, force the users to signed up for CB.
After the changes ever made to clean the cache of joomla, and still showing the default joomla registration.

Will have to install any additional plugin? if so which one? if not, how do I handle the CB, I have found documentation that showed how use, chrome create new fields etc. ..

Ficop grateful if someone can help me!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #134979 by krileon
Please review the readme text files included with the CB package. You can also review the installation documentation found here . You need to be using the CB Login module as well as disable Joomla registration and its login module. Additional information found within the documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #135060 by tiagodamasceno
Replied by tiagodamasceno on topic Re:Community Builder - How to use the CB login as def
I read all of the README FILES-NEW-INSTALL and follow the instructions strictly contained in it, and I'm still having the problem.

He always caster form standard joomla to sign up.

When disabled the user account's default joomla he can not puch oo CB.

You have to give me any recommendations?
the website address for you to see is: www.delegados.com.br

Antecipdamente thank you for your attention!

13 years 9 months ago #135064 by tiagodamasceno
Replied by tiagodamasceno on topic Re:Community Builder - How to use the CB login as def
see the screenshots of my settings:

13 years 9 months ago #135091 by krileon
That is correct, but you are NOT using CBs login module. You MUST install and use mod_cblogin.zip. You are currently using Joomlas login module, which will not work to keep users in sync with CB. Please review the documentation available, again, this has been explained everywhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn