Impossible to upload images

11 years 5 months ago #214837 by connectedrobots
Impossible to upload images was created by connectedrobots
Hi,

I am coding a website using Joomla 2.5.8 and Community Builder 1.9.

I installed CB Profile Gallery 1.2 plugin but it is not working.

I checked all configuration options (width, height, image size, user size quota, items per user) and it still does not work.

My website is in french so the error message I get is "Aucun article envoyé !" wich can translated by something like "No article/image/item send".

I noticed that users can not upload avatar anymore and when they try they get a very similar error message which is "Sélectionnez un fichier avant de cliquer sur Envoi", translated in the english version by "Please select a file before uploading".

These error messages are like Community Builder do not recognize files or can not see that one is in the upload field.

I checked a lot of options and parameters configuration but nothing works. Any idea ? Thank you !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214839 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Impossible to upload images

connectedrobots wrote: Hi,

I am coding a website using Joomla 2.5.8 and Community Builder 1.9.

I installed CB Profile Gallery 1.2 plugin but it is not working.

I checked all configuration options (width, height, image size, user size quota, items per user) and it still does not work.

My website is in french so the error message I get is "Aucun article envoyé !" wich can translated by something like "No article/image/item send".

I noticed that users can not upload avatar anymore and when they try they get a very similar error message which is "Sélectionnez un fichier avant de cliquer sur Envoi", translated in the english version by "Please select a file before uploading".

These error messages are like Community Builder do not recognize files or can not see that one is in the upload field.

I checked a lot of options and parameters configuration but nothing works. Any idea ? Thank you !

Just tested and it works fine for me on CB 1.9.

Suggest you login as the person with the Advanced or Professional membership account (needed to download CB Gallery) and post to the Advanced/Professional support area for assistance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn