[#2168] public user list do not respect privacy setting

13 years 3 months ago #149827 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re:public user list do not respect privacy setting
I've installed lates 1.3.1 CB version and last CB Privacy plugin, but the only way to hide drop-down menu in registration page is working on CSS as you suggested.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149917 by krileon
deltafidesign wrote:

I've installed lates 1.3.1 CB version and last CB Privacy plugin, but the only way to hide drop-down menu in registration page is working on CSS as you suggested.

Right, there is no feature to hide the drop-down, but the hiding of drop-downs was only necessary because it did not work at registration; this should no longer be the case.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150023 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re:public user list do not respect privacy setting
Why not? I can't remove the CSS lines that hide the drop down menu in registration form otherway they are still visible.

Not sure I understand...

13 years 3 months ago #150042 by krileon
deltafidesign wrote:

Why not? I can't remove the CSS lines that hide the drop down menu in registration form otherway they are still visible.

Not sure I understand...

There is no need to hide the privacy controls at registration anymore. Main reason to hide them before is because they didn't work on registration, but as of CB Privacy 1.3 with CB 1.3.1 they work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150131 by deltafidesign
krileon wrote:

deltafidesign wrote:

Not sure I understand...

There is no need to hide the privacy controls at registration anymore. Main reason to hide them before is because they didn't work on registration, but as of CB Privacy 1.3 with CB 1.3.1 they work fine.

Not in my case... can't understand why...

13 years 3 months ago #150134 by krileon

Not in my case... can't understand why...

So you're confirming with latest CB Privacy that privacy controls are still not functional on registration? Please ensure you have BOTH CB 1.3.1 AND CB Privacy 1.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.711 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn