CB 2.0 ideas discussions

14 years 1 month ago #126276 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:CB 2.0 ideas discussions
Hello,

one more idea...

A tab-plugin which includes all Joomla-moduls from a modul-position.

You can make a tab with the kind "joomla-modul", in the tab you can define the Joomla-module-position. All modules from this position were shown in this tab.

You also can make more tabs with different positions, so you are more flexible to define the module-positions as in the new joomsocial.... ;)

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126710 by le_lutin57
Replied by le_lutin57 on topic Re:CB 2.0 ideas discussions
Hi,

+1 for better privacy plugin with levels.
I have a team group + standard group

All members from team must see all information from all members (team + standard).

But

standard group should see just what other members have decided to make it visible...

:S
Thank you cb team
Laurent

14 years 1 month ago #127442 by gpresbury
Replied by gpresbury on topic Re:CB 2.0 ideas discussions
1. Stats on registered users as a back end tool would be nice. (# users, average visits/pages,average # connections, user most connections+forum posts+articles etc.)

2. built in micro blog like fb or twitter that shows up on profile and connections' profile as an aggregated feed. the aggregated feed should also be a module for posting on other pages so user can keep up on info while not viewing profile.

Thank you for the great work thus far.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128455 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic Re:CB 2.0 ideas discussions
2 more:

Quicker way of mass publishing oder unpublishing fields. Currently you have to enter the edit dialog for every field to publish or unpblish it. It would be nice to enable that from the field list.

"Empty" drop down field. The drop down field is prefilled with one of its possible values. This makes it easy for users to skip the field either on purpose or by accident. I would like to set it to empty, so that user must select one of its values.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128488 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB 2.0 ideas discussions
KatoKalin wrote:

2 more:

Quicker way of mass publishing oder unpublishing fields. Currently you have to enter the edit dialog for every field to publish or unpblish it. It would be nice to enable that from the field list.

"Empty" drop down field. The drop down field is prefilled with one of its possible values. This makes it easy for users to skip the field either on purpose or by accident. I would like to set it to empty, so that user must select one of its values.

Can't you just toggle the publish/unpublish column in the CB Fields summary page (one click)?

14 years 3 weeks ago #128800 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic Re:CB 2.0 ideas discussions
nant wrote:

Can't you just toggle the publish/unpublish column in the CB Fields summary page (one click)?

Ok my bad. :ohmy: I checked and hovered over them before I submitted my posting. However I did not realise that those were system fields, so they were not clickable.

BUT: Ajax would be nice as well on that, so that you can click them without page reloading.

And there is more:

The Ajaxtextfield works great. It would be nice to have it expanded to other field types as well. The goal should be a complete ajax editable profile.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn