Forum tab saying no posts.

13 years 5 months ago #145606 by laytonrasco
Replied by laytonrasco on topic Re:Forum tab saying no posts.
I'm having the same problem. Users all have 0 posts. Did you ever figure out how to fix this?
The topic has been locked.
13 years 5 months ago #145627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Forum tab saying no posts.
laytonrasco wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Users all have 0 posts. Did you ever figure out how to fix this?

It isn't a bug and there isn't a fix. A user will display posts once they post on your forums. If a user has posted and is still showing zero posts then there is likely a configuration issue within your installation. You must configure Kunena AND the tab to display post count.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 5 months ago #145630 by miniwhip
Replied by miniwhip on topic Re:Forum tab saying no posts.
No resolution here, and all of my settings are correct. Mirrored another site with same exact setup, no dice. Checked and rechecked everything. I've been living without it.

I also enabled maximum error reporting, no errors came up.

Post edited by: miniwhip, at: 2010/11/05 20:59
13 years 5 months ago #145636 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Forum tab saying no posts.
Right, but do those users that are showing no posts have any posts? If not then of course posts and rank will not display because in technical terms they don't exist in Kunena. Please check in Plugin Management followed by Forum integration and ensure Forum component: is configured to Kunena. For ranks you'll need to adjust Path Template rank: to /template/default/images.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 4 months ago #146956 by robknc
Replied by robknc on topic Re:Forum tab saying no posts.
I am using Joomla 1.5.22 + CB 1.2.3 + Kunena 1.5.13, all freshly installed on Saturday. All users have posts but nothing shows up.

I have checked and verified all settings regarding Kunena and CB. Kunena has "Show User Stats" and "Show Post Statistcs Bar" enabled, post counts are correct in Kunena also. All the integration features are set to CB within Kunena as well. CB's default forum fields are enabled and the forum tab is manually set to Kunena. Permissions on all forums are set to "everyone" as well, as are all CB components that relate to the forum.

Example from Kunena (post stats/karma are correct):
www.threatmend.com/forums/8-glue-support/8-combofix-play-nice-with-avg.html

Example from CB:
www.threatmend.com/user-profile/userprofile/63.html

Also, any modifications made to "message ordering" "preferred viewtype" or "signature" are not saved.

Will be happy to take screenshots of my entire config if you like, but this looks like a bug to me. I have three other sites with lesser versions of CB+Kunena working 100%. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob

Post edited by: robknc, at: 2010/11/24 18:30
13 years 4 months ago #146965 by robknc
Replied by robknc on topic Re:Forum tab saying no posts.
Turned on debug and received the following when trying to view the user profile:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'web105db1.jos_kunena_version' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `version` FROM `jos_kunena_version` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 0, 1

The default table prefix in Kunena 1.5.x is jos_fb not jos_kunena. Is there a way to change the table prefix that CB is looking at for Kunena?

Rob
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn