13 years 3 months ago #149652 by jakobe75
Replied by jakobe75 on topic Re:curvyObject error:
I have users complaining about this as well and I cannot duplicate it either

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149668 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:curvyObject error:
jakobe75 wrote:

I have users complaining about this as well and I cannot duplicate it either

More then likely it's a problem with the users browser. Things like Addons in firefox and even IE can conflict with a sites own code.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149669 by jakobe75
It only started happening after the upgrade to newest version of cb.

cant seem to pinpoint it to anything, it happens to them just during normal site browsing.

will create a new thread with more deets soon.

13 years 3 months ago #149708 by krileon

will create a new thread with more deets soon.

Not necessary, please continue this thread if the issue is the same.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149954 by jakobe75
okay I was able to get the error in IE but not in FF

this is my full error as displayed in a windows popup dialog box

curvyObject warning:
zero-width box with no accountable parent
tag: TD
calss: mindcell curvyIgnore
Parent tage: TR

this seems to mention the cb plugin from Axxis.gr called "Whats on your mind"

when I disable the plugin the error goes away, but this did not occur until the upgrade to the latest version of CB.

so I dont know where to get the fix? CB or Axxis?

but I have reported this as a trouble ticket to Axxis as well.

13 years 3 months ago #149968 by krileon
Well sense disabling Axxis resolves the issue that's likley the culprit. The given error doesn't necessarily mean the cause. For example if there's some bad JS in Plugin X and Plugin Y also has JS then it fails at Plugin X and Plugin Ys JS will kick a fatal error for instance. This means Axxis JS could be failing which would cause subsequent JS from working.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn