[#2023] Total posts from Kuena 1.6 not showing in tab

13 years 6 months ago #144318 by martinmg
Hi,

When using CB 1.2.3 with Kunena forum 1.6 the total number of forum post # doesn't appear in the User tab.

In cb.simpleboardtab.model.php (function getUserStats) and cb.simpleboardtab.php ($template->showPosts) I had to replace "poststats" with "userlist_posts".

Kenena states that version 1.6 is compatible with CB 1.2.3, but this seems to be a change not reflected in CB 1.2.3?

/Martin

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/19 16:58

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #144343 by krileon
I see, config parameter was changed. At any rate you do not need to make any core edits. If it can't find the config parameter it will try to use showstats which is the parameter Show Statistics. Simply set it to Yes and it will display posts as appropriately. Will fix for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147163 by csommer
Unfortunately this was not fixed in CB 1.3.

I was getting the following notice when viewing profiles:

Notice: Undefined index: postStats in /home/userName/public_html/components/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php on line 290

The fix described by martinmg still works for 1.3 .

13 years 4 months ago #147166 by krileon
Confirmed, check was fixed in Model, but not main file. Missed that the check was duplicated at multiple locations. Issue ticket can be followed here .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn