Manage Connections

13 years 5 months ago #146355 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Manage Connections was created by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
I am having a hard time trying to allow CB users to:

Select connections
Invite friends
Accept connections

Can you give me clue how to manage connections?

Txs,

Paulo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Manage Connections

Can you give me clue how to manage connections?

CB provides no invite feature however so you'll need to review extensions on Joomla.org for such a feature. Users add connections by going to another users profile and clicking Add Connection assuming connections is configured and enabled (see CB Configuration).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/16 17:36

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146466 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Replied by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com on topic Re:Manage Connections
Thanks,
How to I make an invitation button?
Is is a field?

Do u have an extension to manage connections?

Thanks,

13 years 5 months ago #146469 by nant

13 years 4 months ago #147713 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Replied by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com on topic Re:Manage Connections
If I want to edit a tab how can I do it?

For example, I would like to add a link on:
component/comprofiler/manageconnections.html

Is there an easy way to do it?

Thanks

13 years 4 months ago #147725 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Manage Connections

Is there an easy way to do it?

No, you'd need to edit the cb.connections plugin it self as do not believe you can add fields to the connections tab, but suppose you can try in field management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn