JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected

13 years 5 months ago #146506 by tsoll
I'm running Joomla V1.5.15 with PHP 5.2.11
I upgraded CB from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 yesterday. Having followed the upgrade instructions, I went to view my website and it's blank!

Going through the 'help us help you' checklist it appears that the error comes with the cb_login module. Disabling it brings back the main site...but no login!

Help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146521 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected

Going through the 'help us help you' checklist it appears that the error comes with the cb_login module. Disabling it brings back the main site...but no login!

You need to also upgrade the modules. You can not just upgrade CB as the all work as a whole. Please install CB 1.2.3 modules as well.

Joomla V1.5.15

You are out of date by quite a bit. Latest release is Joomla 1.5.22, please upgrade for your own safety and security as well as stability.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146681 by tsoll
Replied by tsoll on topic Re:JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected
Thanks for the feedback. I have upgraded all modules...but still have the same issue. I'm working on upgrading Joomla, but that shouldn't affect the outcome.

13 years 5 months ago #146993 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected
tsoll wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I have upgraded all modules...but still have the same issue. I'm working on upgrading Joomla, but that shouldn't affect the outcome.

Subject of your thread points to a Joomla core function. It's possible there is a problem with your Joomla core install; please upgrade. Blank pages are not possible to debug without error logs; please see your server error logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn