[SOLVED] after installation cant login to backend???

13 years 4 months ago #146829 by dasArt
I read everything and installed all Components sucessfull. I was testing and everything seems ok.

Now some ours later, I want to work further.
But I cant login as Admin ??? Did the Installation change my Password? What could I do? My login via ftp is still working ...

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/25 14:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146830 by nant
CB does not touch any passwords!

Something else has happened on your site.

13 years 4 months ago #146831 by dasArt
But the Installation of CB was the only thing I changed ... and for that I was logged in ... I was working whith CB a few hours and stay logged in.
Now some Hours later, I´m not able to log in again?
What could happen?

Post edited by: dasArt, at: 2010/11/22 21:09

13 years 4 months ago #146834 by nant
I don't know what happened - but knowing how CB works I cannot think of anyway CB is the cause of this.

13 years 4 months ago #146836 by dasArt
I also don´t know if CB is the cause of it.

But I have done nothing else. Now I couldn´t log in as Administrator. The same strange thing is, if I want to log in as user (on site in CB system). Nothing happen, no error message, but also no login.

13 years 4 months ago #146890 by krileon
CB can't block you from backend. CB doesn't even have a system plugin making it literally impossible for this to happen. What happens when attempting to login to backend? Error? Blank screen? Reviewed server error log?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn