[SOLVED] plug_cbcaptcha_2.2.zip

13 years 5 months ago #146928 by rederei
[SOLVED] plug_cbcaptcha_2.2.zip was created by rederei
I can't any page to download this plugin.
Where can I find it?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/25 14:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146932 by dorian911
Replied by dorian911 on topic Re:plug_cbcaptcha_2.2.zip
Hello all,

Im looking for the CAPTCHA for Community builder since my new website is spamming by bots, 10 minutes after going online.

I'm scared to see the CB Captcha going commercial and in this case i'll cannot use any longer the Community Builder.

Spamming is going to be a real problem on Joomla and community builder doesn't offer longer the minimum security level and security is not an option for me.

Best regards,
Olivier

Post edited by: dorian911, at: 2010/11/24 17:07

13 years 5 months ago #146959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:plug_cbcaptcha_2.2.zip
You need to be a documentation subscriber to obtain the latest release of CB Captcha for CB 1.2.x. If you do not want to subscribe you could create a "Trap Field". This means create a new text field with a title such as "What is 2+3-4?" then using regular expression validation method you could validate the value to only match 1. This would help bots from spam registering, but like captcha won't stop human spammers.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/24 18:24

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #147005 by dorian911
Replied by dorian911 on topic Re:plug_cbcaptcha_2.2.zip
Thank you for the tip krileon ;)

Post edited by: dorian911, at: 2010/11/25 00:33

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn