online status not working?

13 years 4 months ago #146986 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:online status not working?

Login via joomla shows users offline. Session duration is 15 minutes and method is DB.

Then it's not CB. Something is wrong with your installation or hosting environment.

How is SEF relevant?

Everything has to be tested. Please try a fresh install of just Joomla + CB in a sub-folder or sub-domain to rule out modifications or 3rd party conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146989 by mtl83
Replied by mtl83 on topic Re:online status not working?
Thanks for your help with this. I'll have to do some more investigation - i've got another two sites as well as this one. One of the other two shows the same issue, while the other doesn't. That should help narrow down the cause!

Thanks again.

13 years 4 months ago #146992 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:online status not working?

That should help narrow down the cause!

Determine what is equal on the two problematic sites such as if the both have the same XYZ extension installed but working site 3 does not; that could be the culprit. That should help pinpoint the possible and likely conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn