[SOLVED] comprofiler moderator

13 years 4 months ago #147256 by ArtisHR
[SOLVED] comprofiler moderator was created by ArtisHR
Hi,

I have problems with comprofiler moderator. Problem is in user information what i have.

When user register i have only user name, user email and date of registration. How I can put first name and last name (at registration form i have first and last name field)?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/30 20:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147329 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:comprofiler moderator
Don't understand your requests. To add more fields to registration you'll need to create them in Field Management. Please better clarify what your issue is, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147336 by ArtisHR
Replied by ArtisHR on topic Re:comprofiler moderator
Ok, sorry for not specific the problem.

I customize registration for user, with standard I add field telephone number

So, when user write registration form he must applay:
1. Username
2. First name
3. Last name
4. E-mail
5. Telephone
6. Password

After that i must confirm user registration. In that moderator module i only see:
1. Username
2. E-mail
3. Date and time when was created registration
(4.) Telephone (i wont to see telephone number at approval user)

This is the problem i wont to see telephone. because many users do not give me corect telephone number, and then i have problems with it.

Post edited by: ArtisHR, at: 2010/11/30 19:48

Post edited by: ArtisHR, at: 2010/11/30 19:49

13 years 4 months ago #147349 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:comprofiler moderator
The approval page does not display additional fields. Clicking the users name should send you to the users profile allowing you to view additional information such as telephone number. You can't display additional information without editing the core, which we don't support. Believe the code responsible for the approval display is in comprofiler.html.php.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147350 by ArtisHR
Replied by ArtisHR on topic Re:comprofiler moderator
Thanks for answer, I will change the code.

Thanks for quick replay

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn