First Login

13 years 3 months ago #149134 by harris79
First Login was created by harris79
After filling out the registration form and getting the confirmation email, clicking on link to complete registration I am take to the user profile page.where there a message saying your account is now active. you may log in! at which time user have to go back to the front page of the site to log in because I only have the CB login module showing up on the front page where I would like to keep it. How can I direct my users to the front page of my site where they can then log in or have them drop off at the profile page already log in. I tired what the instruction said on the registration tab under configuration for first time log in CB, but log on for the first still get users drop off at the profile page with the message mention earlier.

P.S. I have a menu item id # 53 which was giving after making the menu item for CB profile in the user menu module but gets a menu item id # 59 when I made an alias of CB profile and put it on the top menu module.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:First Login
What you're seeing is the account confirmation page, you can't change this. The only way to change this is to edit comprofiler.php and adjust the redirect URL directly in the confirm function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds